Error: All mails are showing as read, also unable to get the High Importance and Normal View
Resolution: - 1
Symptom: All e-mails are shown as read; also the High Importance and Normal views are missing.
Resolution: Follow the steps outlined below to solve the problem:
Click the option View All.
Click the Who column header.
Resolution: - 2
Creating another address book.
On the File menu, select Database, and click New.
In the Specify New Database Name And Location area of the New Database dialog box, enter a title for the new address book in the Title field.
Enter a file name in the File Name field. Use a different file name than the existing address books.
In the Specify Template For New Database area, select Personal Address Book from the Template list box.
Click the OK button to start creating the new address book template.
Close the About tab of the new address book.
Resolution: - 3
1. To create a new Location document, copy and paste, then update, an existing Location document, or create a new one from the beginning.
On the File menu, select Mobile, and click Locations.
2. On the New menu button, click Location or copy and paste an existing document.
Click the Basics tab.
3. Click the Location Type keyword button, select Local Area Network in the Keywords list box, and click OK.
4. In the Location Name field, enter a meaningful name for this location.
Click the Servers tab.
5. In the Home/ Mail Server field, enter the name of the server on which the Mail database is located. If necessary, find this information in the regional Name & Address Book.
In the IBM Lotus Sametime Server field, enter messaging.ibm.com to use the Notes IM client for this location.
6. Click the Ports tab.
7. In the Ports area, select only the TCPIP checkbox in the Ports To Use area.
Click the Mail tab.
8. Click the Mail File Location keywords button, select Local in the Keywords list box, and click OK.
9. In the Mail File field, enter the path and file name of the local Mail database. If unsure, check the database properties for the Mail database to confirm.
10.In the Domino Mail Domain field, enter the name of the local mail domain; for example IBMUS or IBMUK, depending on location.
11. All other settings can be left to default, or configured according to other instructions elsewhere in this guide.Click Save & Close to save the changes Book